Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Explorer Test

I've been working on a quick title card animation for Wonder Wonder Post-Production:


Explorer Test from Wesley Cathon on Vimeo.

It's pretty short right now. Well actually the entire thing is probably going to be pretty short because it's just a title card. Anyways, after this shot the explorer is going to step out from the bushes and discover an ancient temple. On top of the temple is going to be a floating "wonder wonder" logo. It's kind of a goofy idea, especially for a post production company that specializes in really tight, glossy commercial work. At least it'll be a cool portfolio-something if they decide to bury it in the depths of their tape archive.

I'm still working on this shot (especially the sun); I'm thinking about adding birds and clouds to the background to make it less static. I might also add extra background to the part on the ground level. So yeah, I don't know what else to say about that. The whole project popped up really quickly, so I thought an easier way to accomplish the animation would be to just key-frame the motion. I want to see what I can do to make it more yoshi's island-esque.

ya know?





Cool Beans! Hopfully this little guy'll be done by the end of the week so that I can keep on working on other stuff. Latuhh dawgs!


No comments:

Post a Comment