Sunday, January 24, 2016

Sparrow Fin...ish?

STEP 5 AND THEN YOU FINISH IT


NSFW



You just paint and glue and done it. It's done then. #brodoyouevendone?

Anyways, it's done. I didn't feel like doing anymore in progress posts; the rest was just a lot of sitting around waiting for paint to dry. I might add a little here and there in the future, but I'm digging the minimal design so far. I don't like the plastic covering the cockpit. Those little fins stretching over the back of it should have come off before glueing it on there, they're really distracting. Shouldn't have used balsa wood, AMATEUR MOVE WES. It's fine, I'm not going for an golben glorbe for this animation. It's still really posable and light-weight, so a general success all around I guess.

Now what

No comments:

Post a Comment