Monday, April 29, 2013

Thesis

Thesis thesisthsisses


IDAE: The Story of Fionn from Wesley Cathon on Vimeo.

Theiss thesis thesssis thesisthesis thesis thessis, thesis ThsSuesissis

yeah! here's the video. I'm still unsure of the final product, but at the same time I recognize that I could pick out dozens of tiny things that annoy me- that I tell other people and they say "huh? what?" So this has been keeping me from outwardly advertising this project. I'm not sure if I want to be known for mixing mediums like this. I feel sort of like isolating the animated segments and just uploading those by themselves, with no narration or video.

Alas! this is the final product, and I'm going to stop talking about it. Here are some stills from the space I was in:







Now I'm gonna go work on other things~~ yeeeeeeeeyyyyyy

No comments:

Post a Comment