Sunday, April 14, 2013

Thesis is done

and I'm absolutely sick of it. I'm not even going to think about this project for the next week or so. I'll post up the video after the show- by then I'll probably have a thousand edits in mind that I want to make and will be able to do so before letting the world wide innernets have their way with it. I don't suspect anybody who looks for animation/video work to come perusing through MIAD on friday, so hopefully they won't see/hear a lot of the rushed jobs that will be playing haha.

Anyways, enough loathing. After doing this project, I think I've realized how little confidence I have in my serious work. I stopped working on a lot of things in the wake of thesis, and a lot of times I noticed how genuine I wanted the animated segments of the show to be. I think I'm going to be spending a lot of time on music and comics again, now that this is over. Those are some things I've been holding very closely for fear of them not being good enough.

Blahh I'm so tired.



No comments:

Post a Comment