Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Almossssst There!


Yesterday, I kind of took the whole day off from school/work to shoot all the rest of the footage I needed for this project. My friend Sam came over and was kind enough to put up with my disjointed thought processes and help work the cameras. I think we only shot for around an hour and a half or so... this was one of the first shoots where I wrote down everything I wanted to get on camera, just because there were a few specific interactions I wanted to have with the story/narration. The more in-depth narration I still have to record, but that won't be hard. That just involves watching the animations and speaking into a recorder about what is happening. 

The exhibition space is nearly done too! I've got a few pictures from over the weekend when I had started setting up






Keep in mind, I have this whole room to myself. Since these pictures were taken, I set up the rest of the miniatures and a few other pictures (and a wonderfully bad looking rug). I have the next few days to edit the entire video togetherrr :U so that's going to pretty much be priority #1. I'm still trying to get a goofy looking chair set up in the space, but we'll see how that goes. Otherwise there are a few other small parts of the set I'll be bringing in soon. YAYAYYAYAYYY it's almost done! I can die in peace soon!

ps. I made this one night a couple of weeks ago because reasons.
http://i.imgur.com/I20i49h.gif


No comments:

Post a Comment