Thursday, August 8, 2013

I Moved!

The things in my life are becoming very orange. Just a couple shots of new the workspace, slowly making things more functional and comfortable. One of our friends found a free animation rig that can be fitted onto a work table, so that along with some lights I have yet to invest in will turn this into a pretty efficient little room. We also just got our internet set up today, so that is fantastic.



Still just slowly piecing together music, giving animation a rest until I figure out what to work on next. I've been surrounding myself with these really great, old (tacky) nature paintings. I want to make music that sounds the way these paintings feel. That is the simplest way to put it I suppose.. here's a pretty good example of where things are headed with that: http://perch.bandcamp.com/track/do-as-i-do (sorry for the in-progress design of the site).

Anyways, I don't have much to show other than that. During the move, I was making a bunch of little things because I couldn't stand such a long stretch of time between moving/finding a job where I wasn't being personally productive. Here's one of the little by-products of the last couple of weeks:


Hopefully things will pick up again soon! Enjoy your day! Brush your teeth! Be nice to strangers! Not too nice! Actually be real mean and make this face D:< ! Make cool things! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment