Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Some illustration work

Haven't been keeping up to date on this thing very well... here's some old stuff!

This is a poster I made for a friend's music show,
sort of a weird project, but it was fun to work on. 


Also a couple goofy things I made at the tail end of my time at miad..



And lastly, some concept art I was putting together a few years ago for a short story I was working on



Anyways, just a few things I had done not related to animation.. sort of haha. I haven't been posting very much because between trying to sort out life things and get a job, most of what I have been working on has been my sort of body of music I'm finally putting together after about 3 years of legitimate recording. It's been sort of stressful because I'm really going out on a limb to work on something I don't think will see much light, at least as far as an audience is concerned. Though I feel it's something I need to finish now. Hopefully things will start to look up in the next few weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment