Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Prog, Dawg!

making some really assuring progress today:

after a trip around to a couple of different thrift stores, I was able to grab all the things I needed for Aaron's costume (for the castle scene)


I look like my back is broken...

also, I finally found a little table to put the globe on, so there's that.

Otherwise, just animating most of the day. I think this will be my last big scene, other than the quick boy-to-adulthood clip I have to make. Sort of like in tarzan, when the elephant throws boy tarzan up into the air, and then he comes back down as a full grown man. Mine won't be quite so extravagant, but you'll get the idea.

Here are a couple of stills from the scene I'm shooting now:



This is one of the only scenes using the actual greenscreen, I'll be keying it out and adding in a bright blue sky, because this whole world of Fionne-whatever is turning out to be pretty dark and sheltered haha. Anyways, now I'm procrastinating, so LaTeR dOoOdZ!

No comments:

Post a Comment