Saturday, November 17, 2012

Finished Intro with Test Music

Here's an almost done intro! (the music is temporary until I can finish something original):


The only things different are
-no more sunrise in the background
-animated text
-sound & (borrowed) music!!

The white text was all animated with pencil on paper that I just keyed out and brightened. I figured the only thing that could compliment something already so organic was something else that used traditional media.

The music is by Boards of Canada, which was heartbreakingly perfect for the animation. ALAS, what are we, heathens!?  Nope, I'm aiming to make this all license friendly. I have a few things I'm working on with a similar aesthetic, so something will fit eventually.

Anyways, I'm working on the claymation for the first re-vamped episode right now. It's turning out to be a lot of work, but based on how this first project turned out, it's definitely worth it.

Thanks for checkin' it out, and have an awesome Saturday dooodz!!

No comments:

Post a Comment